Included in your subscription:
- Print, digital and via the Dental Update app normally £157
- 44 hours of fully verifiable enhanced CPD
- Papers are peer-reviewed by leading clinicians
- Keeping practitioners informed of innovative developments and clinical procedures and techniques
- Digital copies of Oral Cancer and Oral Medicine worth £80
- 11 issues per year
- Over 20 years of Dental Update with our online archive dating back to 1999
- Delivered directly to your door
Dental Update is the UK’s leading peer-reviewed clinical journal for the dentist in General Practice. It helps GDPs face everyday challenges occurring in the surgery, offering practical and relevant solutions and keeping practitioners informed of innovative developments and clinical procedures.
Save over 25% and receive free copies of the ebooks Oral Cancer and Oral Medicine worth £80
The BDIA Dental Showcase Advisory Board and MA Exhibitions Limited have taken the decision to reschedule BDIA Dental Showcase to 25 – 26 March 2022 at ExCeL, London. In addition, a brand-new virtual event will take place on 22 – 26 March 2021: BDIA Dental Showcase On Demand.
Join us for this new virtual experience, which will provide you with the resources you need to take your practice forward. Filling the void of no physical events, BDIA Dental Showcase On Demand will enable you to access an innovative and informative clinical programme and connect with speakers and exhibitors who are helping to guide dental practices through their evolving challenges.