Included in your subscription:
- Print, digital and via the Dental Update app normally £157
- 44 hours of fully verifiable enhanced CPD
- Papers are peer-reviewed by leading clinicians
- Keeping practitioners informed of innovative developments and clinical procedures and techniques
- Digital copies of Oral Cancer and Oral Medicine worth £80
- 11 issues per year
- Over 20 years of Dental Update with our online archive dating back to 1999
- Delivered directly to your door
Dental Update is the UK’s leading peer-reviewed clinical journal for the dentist in General Practice. It helps GDPs face everyday challenges occurring in the surgery, offering practical and relevant solutions and keeping practitioners informed of innovative developments and clinical procedures.
Save over 25% and receive free copies of the ebooks Oral Cancer and Oral Medicine worth £80
Amidst ongoing uncertainty around future government restrictions and health advice, MA Exhibitions and their industry partner the BDIA, have taken the decision to move BDIA Dental Showcase from October 2020 to 27 – 28 March 2021.
We hope that this move will alleviate growing concerns that an October event would be too soon for the dental profession and an industry battling all the pressures brought on by the current crisis.